DAILYNEWS

First in News

President Mahama Rush to Church with Supporters to Seek the Face of God | BREAKING NEWS


READ: President Mahama Rush to Church with Supporters to Seek the Face of God

BREAKING: George Andah Wins Awutu Senya West Parliamentary Seat


READ: George Andah Wins Awutu Senya West Parliamentary Seat

BREAKING NEWS: South Korean President Park Geun-hye Finally Resigns


READ: South Korean President Park Geun-hye Finally Resigns

BREAKING NEWS: Senator Leila de Lima Arrested After Secret Recording

Police last night arrested Senator Leila de Lima after a secret recording of which implicates her admitting to a close confidant she has links to drug dealers who are serving various sentences in the New Bilibid Prison.

In the voice recording, two people, one which has been confirmed at forensic lab to be that of De Lima, was heard saying she has regretted ever accepting money from the drug kingpins to aid them with their activities.

High-profile convict Jaybee Sebastian testified on Monday he personally gave Sen. Leila de Lima P2 million—purportedly part of P10 million in drug money raised by inmates—for her election campaign kitty when she was the justice secretary overseeing the national penitentiary.

The 36-year-old college dropout said he contributed a total of P10 million from March to May 2015 for De Lima’s senatorial bid in May, coursing it through her then security aide, Joenel Sanchez.

The House committee was launched to probe the spread of illegal drug use inside Bilibid and the impunity in which convicts continued to run their illegal drugs trade even while in prison.

So far, it has focused on De Lima’s supposed role in allowing the drug trade to proliferate and how she supposedly raised funds for her 2016 senatorial run thanks to Bilibid convicts.

Other inmates, including Herbert Colanggo, had earlier alleged they gave De Lima millions in drug money, supposedly through her aides.

BREAKING NEWS: Renowned Prophet Predicts Winner Of US Election

Prophet TB Joshua has declared that Hillary Clinton will win the American presidential election in a ‘narrow victory’ against her Republican rival Donald Trump.

With the attention of the world surrounding the contentious American elections slated for Tuesday November 8th 2016, the Nigerian cleric prophesied that the female candidate would win the coveted position.

Speaking to a packed congregation at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) on Sunday 6th November 2016, a service broadcast live to millions more on the popular Christian channel Emmanuel TV, Joshua said he saw the outcome in a ‘vision’ 10 days ago.

“Ten days ago, I saw the new President of America with a narrow win,” the cleric, who is renowned for his controversial prophetic abilities, began.

He described several ensuing challenges that would be faced by the new President, including “attempts to possibly pass a vote of no confidence” amidst difficulties in the passing of bills. “The boat of the new President will be rocked,” he described.

Despite his initial parabolic language, Joshua later clarified that he saw Hillary Clinton claim a hard-fought victory. “In order not to keep you in suspense, what I frankly saw is a woman,” he stated, in a message subsequently posted to his official Facebook page followed by over 2.5 million people.

Joshua, however, lauded Clinton’s outspoken opponent Donald Trump. “I want to salute the opposition – a very strong man and courageous. He is my friend because he is very, very courageous. Challenges don’t mean anything to him. The more they abuse him, the more he comes out to talk and smile.”

With several predictions circulating online which forecast a positive outcome for Trump, Joshua clarified that such visions may have been seen at an earlier date. “The men of God that said opposite – maybe they saw it 15 days ago,” he explained.

Joshua went further to reveal that two states would be instrumental in Clinton’s impending victory at the polls.

BREAKING NEWS: Manny Pacquiao ‘Rushed To Hospital’ After Food Poisoning

Las Vegas, NEVADA – Manny Pacquiao was this afternoon rushed to the Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center in Las Vegas this afternoon after a severe food poisoning.

Read More

US Begs with Visa Free for Filipinos after Duterte Threat of Troops Withdrawal

WASHINGTON — President Obama through the United States Department of State, today asked President Duterte to loosen his stance on driving away US troops in the next 2 years in return for a bilateral visa policy.

John Kerry said under the new drafted agreement will be concluded by the end of November but added that, visa under the new visa free policy will be valid for only 6 months.

His comments comes few days after President Duterte demanded US troops are pulled out of the Philippines in the next two years and all military agreements with Washington scrapped if necessary.

The comments – raised at the Philippine Economic Forum followed a series of anti-American tirades by the firebrand leader, who has repeatedly attacked the US while cozying up to Beijing, upending his nation’s foreign policy in comments that have sometimes been quickly retracted.

“I want, maybe in the next two years, my country free of the presence of foreign military troops,” Duterte said, in a clear reference to US forces.

“I want them out and if I have to revise or abrogate agreements, executive agreements, I will,” he added.
The US, which once operated sprawling bases in Philippines, now has a small number of Special Forces on the southern island of Mindanao to aid in counter terrorism operations.

Duterte has previously said he wants US troops out of Mindanao because their presence stokes tensions on the island where Islamic militants have waged a decades-long separatist insurgency.

Duterte is on his first visit to Japan since taking office June 30, looking to persuade executives his country is “open for business,” after overturning Manila’s traditional diplomatic alliances. He also slammed Washington for questioning his violent crime crackdown, which has claimed some 3,700 lives and attracted widespread international criticism.

In the same forum, Duterte again belittled US aid, saying the Philippines can survive without it.

“So, I may have ruffled the feelings of some but that is how it is. We will survive without the assistance of America,” he said. “Maybe a lesser quality of life but I said, we will survive and if there is one thing I would like to prove to America and to everybody, there is such a thing as the dignity of the Filipino people.”

Australians Arrested in Malaysia After Stripping to Briefs at Grand Prix

A staffer for government minister Christopher Pyne is reportedly among nine Australian men arrested in Malaysia

Read More

BREAKING NEWS: Prostitute’s Client Turns Into Snake in Kingston

It was a scene of drama, a horror-like movie in New Kingston when a client turned into snake during intercourse with the Prostitute.

The horrific incident happened this afternoon in a hotel room (name withheld) in New Kingston.

The prostitute narrating her story said she met her client at her usual joint where she plies her trade every weekend. She said although the she felt something fishy about the gentleman, she agreed to sleep with him after she was able to a very high price with him.

The man spent almost 30 minutes in the washroom when they got to the hotel and she nearly left the room to continue her work. “He got out and we started to have sex but whiles we were in the act, I realized his whole body was vibrating and within a period of about 30 seconds, the man turned into snake on me” she said.

“He turned into snake on me. I quickly stood from the bed and ran while screaming for assistance. It was like horror movie to me. I have really regretted ever engaging in this trade. In fact this is the last client I have served.” – The lady (name withheld) told our reporter.

Officials from Hope Botanical Gardens and the Police are at the scene trying to arrest the man in the form of capturing the snake.

As at the time of filing this report, police have not been able to contain the snake which is still roaming in the hotel room.

Train hits New Jersey Hoboken station – more than 100 injured

The New Jersey emergency management system reports more than 100 people have been injured and others are trapped.

Read More

Page 1 of 33

Powered by WordPress & Theme by Anders Norén

Close
error: Content is protected !!